Release 183 B–August 24, 2019
- Project Charter: New Option to Add Team Member Tile to project charter tab.
- Dashboard Tiles: Text Tile, fix issue with line break.
- Project Benefits: Bowling view- show column for actual and target
- Creating an account will no longer auto-generate an empty project
- UI changes for better user experience
- Category Filter has been fixed in Project List View
- Text Filters are fixed
- Days Remaining on a project now displays the correct #.
- Team Members are listed in order of seniority
- Fixed sub task bug
Release 183 A- August 1, 2019
In this release we have:
- Secure API access for users on our multi-tenant servers. Now everyone can push data to their KPI Fire metrics without upgrading. The instructions are built into the app.
- Simplification of Zapier date import to metrics
- Use mm/dd/yy or mm/dd/yyyy
- Import all data columns to a metric
- Begin Green Zone, Begin Yellow Zone, Begin Red Zone
- Improved Project import
- Improved Project task import
- Print X Matrix in color
- Grid View and X Matrix show goals in other departments that are part of the goal hierarchy or tree