The KPI Fire app will receive these updates this week:
Scheduled for: Feb 2, 2018
- Improvements to the Goal-Bowling Chart page. Making easier to see the connections between goals, metrics, and projects.
- Multi-Year option for Metric Charts.
- Added new page options for setting default page for each user.
- Multi-Select tasks now allows you to choose multiple individual tasks or all tasks when making changes to status, or due date.
- Goal Tiles: hide charts if values are zero.
- Increase server sizes for improved performance.
- Project Benefits: Added year selection filter & Year label to all benefit tabs.
- Additional Improvements to caching so that users will not have to “refresh their cache” to see new features.
- Added label indicating “note view” when tile is toggled to note view instead of chart view.
- Fixed issue when Admin user would change Profile picture of other users.
- Fixed permission issue affecting strategy users and user profile page.
- Various fixes affecting pages that were not auto-refreshing after new data was input.
- Fixed some issues reported where the screen would occasionally flash to a login page for some users.
- Redirect after login. If you click a link to take you to a project or task while not logged in, it will now take you to that task after you provide your login credentials.
Upcoming Releases: We are working on these features for upcoming releases:
- Rich text formatting (markdown) in Task notes
- Rich text formatting in Project Charter
- Kanban view within Projects
- Kanban view for Personal Page
- Adding support for displaying Created by & Date & Last updated by & date info
- Updating the “link Goals/ Metrics” interface
- More improvements to bowling charts
- Option for custom HTML to be added to the main home page.