The following fixes & features are scheduled for release March 31, 2018
- Approval request now track Request Date, Number of Days since request was sent, and allow for a comment by approver.
- Project Tile View now shows # Days remaining in a project.
- You can now Link Existing Goals/Metrics/Projects from the Goal-Bowling view “add button”
- HC: fixed issue with approvals on projects with negative Total Benefit
- A few adjustments to Goal Bowling view to improve speed in accounts with more data.
- Goals are expanded by default. Metrics & Projects are collapsed. Now click the colored icons to expand.
Beta Features in Production:
- [R151] Import Metrics: you can now import metrics from a pre-defined csv template format. This feature is only available for monthly metrics as of today. We intend to support other metric intervals soon.
Upcoming Releases: We are working on these features for upcoming releases:
- Sub Tasks
- Report showing metrics in need of update.
- Skip Weekends in Date calculations for task due dates.
- Rich text formatting (markdown) in Task notes
- Rich text formatting in Project Charter
- Kanban view within Projects
- Kanban view for Personal Page
- Adding support for displaying Created by & Date & Last updated by & date info