Updated Project Benefit features:
In KPI Fire, the Metric feature is great for tracking Key Performance Metrics, and Process Metrics as stand-alone measures. The Project Benefits features is designed to specifically measure the financial impact of a project.
- Data rolls up into meaningful calculations and graphic representations of the total project benefit.
- Project Benefits roll-up based on either a Cost or Benefit direction.
- Can be recorded monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
Direction: Benefit or Cost
- Added to parent Benefits.
- Can be input as negative or positive values.
- Subtracted from parent Benefits.
- Input is automatically entered as negative values.
- Best Practice: Use the “< Cost” direction for all cost benefits to gain insight with ROI and Payback Period calculations.
Project Benefit Tile Views
- Top-Level Benefits can be added by editing the Project Workflow
- Add Sub-Benefits by selecting the parent Benefit and then clicking the plus sign in the level beneath it