The KPI Fire app will receive these updates this week:
Scheduled for: Feb 18-22, 2018
- Goal Tile: Added 5 options for changing the default display on Goal Tiles.
- Project List View: Add Filter for Current Stage
- Linked Goals & Linked Metrics can now be displayed on your Project Charter. You can configure these as blocks on your workflow setup.
- Fixed issue with filters when switching from bowling view to tile view
- Fixed bug in project benefit view displaying year
- Fixed bug in project benefit calcuation
- When deleting a user, the list now displays A-Z.
Upcoming Releases: We are working on these features for upcoming releases:
- Report showing metrics in need of update.
- Metric Import
- Skip Weekends in Date calculations for task due dates.
- Rich text formatting (markdown) in Task notes
- Rich text formatting in Project Charter
- Kanban view within Projects
- Kanban view for Personal Page
- Adding support for displaying Created by & Date & Last updated by & date info
- Updating the “link Goals/ Metrics” interface
- More improvements to bowling charts