Tasks: Status and Approvals
Manage tasks with approvals
When to Use Approvals:
By default, tasks are created as no approval required. Set required approvals on tasks that will need another person to sign-off on their completion. Any person on the project team can be set as an approver.
Read more about How to Add Users to a Project.
- To Do
- No Approval Required
- Approval Required
1. Set the task to require an approval
- Click the hand to toggle the approval setting
Default: No Approval Required
- Approval modal will open to add new approver. Multiple approvers can be set.
2. When task is complete, mark the status at “Pending”
- The approver will be notified to review the task
3. The approver can either approve or deny task completion
- If approved, the task status changes from “Pending” –> “Done”
- If denied, the task status changes from “Pending” –> “Doing” and the process is repeated.
Task Done, Task Approved!