The KPI Fire app will be receiving various updates this week:
Scheduled for: Dec 12-13, 2017
- New Goal View: A more complete one page view of all of your goal data with the metrics in a 12 month bowling chart view.
- Improvements to Search: Now refine your searches by Goal, Metric, Project, or Idea to get more specific search results.
- Fixed issue where Idea would not convert to Active project if logged user was not on the project team
- Fixed text alignment issues in Project Benefits
- In this release we also did some behind the scenes work on some features that you won’t see today, but you will see in the upcoming releases including a new Kanban view for tasks and more Created by & Date & Last updated by & date info
Please Note: If you are not seeing any of these features or fixes or having other issues in your account after a new release it can be a good idea to “clear your cache”.
Here are instructions for clearing cache in Chrome: