The KPI Fire app will receive these updates this week:
Scheduled for: Jan 25
- Add Tagline to top of Goals Page: Great for displaying your company mission or purpose with your goals.
- Add tagline in users notifications screen
- Enable deep-linking for saving view and page configurations with URL parameters. This feature will enable saved views for quicker access to specific pages and layouts in the app.
- Allow user configure for default home page
- Projects: when linking goal, Add department name in column to help differentiate similarly named goals.
- Goal tile Notes toggle: You can now toggle all goal tabs from summary to notes view.
- Fixed permissions issue affecting strategy users on user setup screen
- Fixed bug when showing 7% number in metric bowling view
Upcoming Releases: We are working on these features for upcoming releases:
- Rich text formatting (markdown) in Task notes
- Rich text formatting in Project Charter
- Multi-year view for Metric charts
- Kanban view within Projects
- Kanban view for Personal Page
- Adding support for displaying Created by & Date & Last updated by & date info
- Updating the “link Goals/ Metrics” interface
- More improvements to bowling charts