Expected Release Date: Jan 13, 2019
With release 169 we are laying the foundation for some major improvements to the Strategy & Goal features in KPI Fire. These new features will make it even easier to manage your strategies and Goals.
New Features & Fixes
- New Goal List View:
- New Status Reports /Goal Review feature: This feature allows a goal owner to provide periodic status updates for the goal. These updates include a brief note/comment and changes to the goal Health or Progress.
- New Goal Grid View: This view improves the visualization of multiple layers of Goals & Strategies.
- Fix: bug on Project Benefits Bowling view where some lines with data from previous year were not showing up on u/i.
- Project Benefits Bowling view: you can now click the Prj Benefit name to open the detail tile.
- Project Benefits Detail tile now 40 pixels taller so that December month is not hidden.
Do you like these new features? Do you want to see others? Please comment below.