Top 5 Reasons to Join Me at the 2015 ASQ Lean & Six Sigma Conference next week.
- Sharpen the Saw. Mr. Covey wasn’t joking around when he said, “You need to stop cuttin’ down those trees and sharpen that there saw.” I’m not sure if I got the quote exactly right but I think the point is clear. Take time to develop your skills in quality, leadership, Lean, continuous improvement, and the investment will pay dividends for years to come.
- Bowling! We’re going to get together Monday night and throw heavy objects at helpless pins with 100 of our newest friends. KPI Fire and the ASQ Lean Enterprise Division are sponsoring a few rounds of bowling, pizza, and beer (or soft drinks). Let’s get a Turkey!
- I’m speaking. March 2nd from 3:30 – 4:40 I’m speaking on “Using Standard Work in Service to Gain Market Share”. It’s all about leadership, and leveraging Lean tools to create repeatable high quality results that win in the market.
- Lean Jeopardy! Sunday night after the Speaker Meet & Greet ASQ Lean Enterprise Division is holding a Networking Soirée with amazing drinks, amazing people, and Lean Six Sigma trivia with… amazing prizes. Be there. Meet People. Learn Stuff. Get Stuff.
- Phoenix. If you live on the east coast, we feel for you. Do yourself a favor. Come see what solid earth looks like in Phoenix. There are swimming pools. You can use them.
For ASQ Conference Info click here http://eventscribe.com/2015/ASQ-Lean/
Mention this post at my session of the conference and I’ll hook you up with one of our big prizes.
Want to get on the short list for bowling? Email me. Cedro.Toro@18.104.22.168 Space is limited.